1. A podcast's RSS feed contains all information related to the podcast.
2. It is created by the hosting service when a new podcast is uploaded.
3. The RSS feed link is used to display the podcast on various platforms.
4. Popular platforms like Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify use RSS feeds.
5. Podcast RSS feeds are similar to URLs that make uploading new episodes easier.
6. Uploading to the podcast hosting service is enough to distribute the podcast.
7. The hosting service takes care of distributing the podcast to all platforms.
This saves time and effort in uploading to each platform individually.
8. Podcasters don't need to worry about uploading the same podcast to all platforms.
9. The use of RSS feeds helps to increase the visibility and accessibility of podcasts.